Sophia Girls' College, Ajmer
- Admission Schedule for the Year 2020-2021
- For U.G classes
- Dates to be announced soon
- For P.G Classes
- Dates to be announced soon
- Courses Offered
- College offers a variety of UG & PG Courses.CLICK to know more about Programs offered by the college
- Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate seeking admission in any of our programs should fulfill some basic eligibility criteria. CLICK to know more about Eligibility Criteria for various Programs
- Hostel Admission
- Sophia College boasts of an incampus Girls' Hostel.
- Admission to the Hostel is strictly on Merit Basis. A separate Merit List is generated for Hostel Admissions.
- Students seeking admission for the UG classes in the Hostel should fill the Hostel Admission Form online along with the College Form and submit the same duly filled along with the hard copy of the college admission form in the college office. As there are only limited seats available in the Hostel, admission will be purely on merit basis.
- CLICK to know more
- There is no Hostel facility on campus for PG students.
- How to Apply Online:
- Students may apply to any of the programmes offered by the College by using the following method :
- Apply Online –
By visiting the link meant for students and paying the application fee by Cash / Demand Draft (Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘Sophia College Education Society )
- Step 1
- Fill in the application form online. If the original marksheet is available, then attach a copy of the same, if not available at the time of filling of the application, internet copy of the marksheet will also be accepted. Students are expected to send in their copy of the original marksheet to the College as soon as it is available so as to ascertain their eligibility.
- Step 2
- Submit the admission form online.
- Step 3
- Print out of the duly filled Admission Form
- Registration fee of Rs. 500 /- ( Cash / DD )
- Registration fee of Rs. 300 /- (Separately) – Students applying for hostel
- Photocopy of Marksheet of class XII.
- Photocopy of Migration Certificate.(Not Applicable for Rajasthan Board students
- Photocopy of Marksheet of class X.
- Photocopy of Secondary School Certificate
- Photocopy of the Evidence of Date of Birth. (If it is not mentioned in the above Certificates)
- Photocopy of Transfer Certificate.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate (not issued before 6 months).
- Physically Handicapped / Kashmir Displaced Certificate.
- Defense – Photocopy of the Parents ID Card.
- Christians – Photocopy of the Baptism Certificate.
- Sports / Others – Photocopy of the National or State Level Certificate.
- (All the photocopies should be self attested)
- Step 4
- Submit the Hard copy of the admission form in the College Office along with the above documents. [By Post or in person]
- Step 5
- List of eligible candidates short listed on merit basis will be displayed on the College Website and Notice Board.
- Step 6
- Fee Deposition:
- Deposition of required documents (Original – Marksheet of class XII, Transfer Certificate, Migration Certificate & 2 photocopies of each)
- Issue of fee challan
- Deposition of Fee at the Bank Fee Counter.
- Step 7
- Academic Session 2020-2021 and Orientation Programme will commence as per schedule
For queries contact : 9530259383, 9828167167
Mail to : email@example.com