Sophia Girls' College, Ajmer
- Admission Schedule for the Year 2020-2021
- For U.G classes - Admissions Open. Kindly contact 953025933 , 9950767700 [12 :00 Noon - 5:00 P.M.]
- For P.G Classes
- Filling of online admission form begins : 1st September, 2020
- Last Date for submission of Online form : 31st October, 2020
- Display of merit list on College website : 3rd November, 2020
- Last Date of online fee submission(before 2:00 p.m.) : 6th November, 2020
- Courses Offered
- College offers a variety of UG & PG Courses.CLICK to know more about Programs offered by the college
- Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate seeking admission in any of our programs should fulfill some basic eligibility criteria. CLICK to know more about Eligibility Criteria for various Programs
- Hostel Admission
- Sophia College boasts of an incampus Girls' Hostel.
- Admission to the Hostel is strictly on Merit Basis. A separate Merit List is generated for Hostel Admissions.
- Students seeking admission for the UG classes in the Hostel should fill the Hostel Admission Form online along with the College Form and submit the same duly filled along with the hard copy of the college admission form in the college office. As there are only limited seats available in the Hostel, admission will be purely on merit basis.
- CLICK to know more
- There is no Hostel facility on campus for PG students.
- How to Apply Online:
- New admissions for the session 2020-21 is fully online and an automated process.
- Students may apply to any of the programmes offered by the College by using the following method :
- Applicants need to Click here for a new admission form
- Necessary Information needs to be provided in each step of the admission form.
- In case of academic details, a candidate is required to fill in marks for class 10th and class 11th at present. Marks for class 12th should be filled later when results are declared.
- A candidate may fill class 12th marks in case she has the marksheet with her.
- Click on save button to save the information at the end of every page and move on to the next step of the admission process.
- Finally a candidate is required to upload scanned copy of the following documents:
- Applicant’s photo
- Applicant’s signature
- Father’s / Guardian’s Signature
- Aadhar card
- 10th Marksheet
- 11th Marksheet
- Blood group report – ( if available)
- Following certificates (if applicable)
- Baptism Certificate
- Proof of Defense
- Proof of physically Handicapped
- NCC & Sports Certificate
- UID for students who have studied out of India
- Last is the payment option, where a candidate pays for the admission form using online method and submits the form. Once the payment is done, the form is considered to be submitted and gets locked after which the applicant will not be able to make any changes in old data. Only class 12th marks can be entered and scanned copy of class 12th marksheet and migration certificate can be uploaded later.
- Once the applicant gets her class 12th marks online, she can login into her admission form once again using her phone number, fill in the details and upload the internet marksheet.
For queries contact : 9530259383,9950767700, 9828167167,0145-2427243 [12 :00 Noon - 5:00 P.M.]
Mail to : email@example.com