- Information Technology has become pervasive and so the Department has chosen to develop budding technocrats as per the need of time, society and nation. We continue to emphasize the pristine science that lies under the diverse aspects of computing. This is the single most important feature of the education offered here. The Department envisions building its reputation as one of the leading under graduate and post graduate computer science program in the nation in the areas of computer professionals, web developers, software engineers, research associates, academicians and entrepreneurs.
To develop a distinctive style and method that bridges the theory-practice divide while remaining grounded in the core.
To train students to be clear and thorough about the fundamentals so that they can adapt rapid changes in technology.
To encourage intensive theoretical and practical training sessions in various aspects of computer science.
To establish Industry-Institute Interaction program to enhance the entrepreneurship skills.
To create facilities and expertise in advanced computer technology thereby to promote research.
Click Here to view the Faculty Profile
Courses Offered :
The Department of Computer Science offers following courses:
- Masters in Computer Science(M.Sc C.Sc.)
- Masters in Computer Science(Lateral Entry) (1 year Programme) ( For students with PGDCA/BCA/B.Sc.IT/B.Sc. C.Sc.)
- Integrated BCA M.Sc. Programme(4 years Programme)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- Vocational Computer Applications(VCA)